At Precision Exams administrators can add exams under the name of the proctor in just a few simple steps.
*Pro Tip: Be sure to use the appropriate login URL - Admin Login
Log in to Precision Exams admin account.
- Select “Staff Search”
- Search for the Proctor
- Select the Proctor from the Proctor List
Under the tab Exams > Exam List, identify the Add Exam button.
Within the Add Exam screen, follow the system prompts
- Enter a Class Name - this is the name you will use to identify each of your classes
- Select a class Period for the exam
- Select a class Term for the exam
- Select the type of assessment that you want. Descriptions are provided for each assessment type to help you know which assessment works for you.
- Select the exam you intend to give for this class. The list of exams is fairly long. We recommend using the search bar to search for the exam name or number.
- Once you have selected the correct exam, click Create Exam in the bottom right corner.