The power of YouScience lies in our performance measures of aptitudes and our ability to connect natural talent with in-demand careers.See all articles
Precision Exams - FAQ's
Find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
- Forgot Password - How to Reset Your Password
- Why can't I Take an Exam as a Teacher/Proctor?
- What Text is Available to go Along with the Exam?
- How do I Know My Student's ID Number?
Learn how to set up your account, create an exam code, and register your students.
- How do I Register to be a Proctor?
- How do I Find which Exam is Best for My Course?
- How do I Create an Exam Code?
- The Proctor Experience Video
- How do Students Register, Login, and Take an Exam? - The Student Experience Video
Ready, Set, Test!
Learn everything you need to know to ensure you and your students a smooth testing experience.
- How do I Proctor an Exam?
- Are there any Exemptions or Accommodations Offered for Testing?
- Is there a way to Have the Exam Read to My Students?
Data and Reports
Explore the data and reporting options available once your students have completed the exam.
- How do I Print Certificates?
- Reports: How do I Run Reports and Analyze the Exam Data?
- How to Run a "Proctor Standard Report"
- How to Run a "Summary Suite Report"
- How to Run a "Student Score Report"
UTAH - Teacher Training Resources
Tips and tricks specific to Utah teachers on performance requirements, industry exams, and student login.
- Performance Requirements
- UTAH - Recording Industry Exams
- UTAH - Student Login: Process and Common Errors
- UTAH - Pausing Policy (USBE)
NCHSE - Health Science Assessment
Find information and help in administering and reporting the National Health Science Assessment.See all articles
Administrator / Director Resources
Find resources and reports to support data informed instruction and high academic outcomes for your CTE programs.
- Reports: Admins vs Proctors
- Admin - How to Print Certificates, View Student Activity, and Student Score Reports.
- Admin - How to Reset a Proctor's Password
- Admin - How to Verify and Approve New Proctors within Your District.
- Admin - How do I Create an Exam Code for My Proctors?
The Exam Platform
Learn helpful tips and tricks to assist students when navigating the exam platform.
- What Types of Questions Will My Students See?
- Can Students use a Calculator on the Exam?
- Which Web Browsers are Compatible with Precision Exams?