Learn how to set up your account, create an exam code, and register your students.
- How do I register to be a proctor?
- The Proctor Experience Video
- How do students register, log in, and take an exam? - The Student Experience Video
- How do I create an exam code?
- How do I find which exam is best for my course?
Ready, Set, Test!
Learn everything you need to know to ensure you and your students a smooth testing experience.
- How do I proctor an exam?
- Are there any exemptions or accommodations offered for testing?
- Cut Score / Passing Percentage
- Precision Exams Pausing Policy
- Is there a way to have the exam read to my students?
Data and Reports
Explore the data and reporting options available once your students have completed the exam.
- How do I print certificates?
- Reports: How do I run reports and analyze the exam data?
- How to run a "Proctor Standard Report"
- How to run a "Summary Suite Report"
- How to run a "Student Score Report"
UTAH - Teacher Training Resources
Tips and tricks specific to Utah teachers on performance requirements, industry exams, and student login.
- Performance Requirements
- UTAH - Recording Industry Exams
- UTAH - Student Login: Process and Common Errors
- UTAH - Pausing Policy (USBE)
NCHSE - Health Science Assessment
Find information and help in administering and reporting the National Health Science Assessment.
- NHSA - Frequently Asked Questions
- NHSA - Getting Started & Exam Troubleshooting
- NHSA - State Level Admin Reporting
Administrator / Director Resources
Find resources and reports to support data informed instruction and high academic outcomes for your CTE programs.
- Reports: Admins vs Proctors
- Admin - How to Print Certificates, View Student Activity, and Student Score Reports.
- Admin - How to reset a proctors password.
- Admin - How to verify and approve new proctors within your district.
- Admin - How do I create an exam code for my teachers?
The Exam Platform
Learn helpful tips and tricks to assist students when navigating the exam platform.
- What Types of Questions Will My Students See?
- Can students use a calculator on the exam?
- What web browsers are compatible with Precision Exams?