School Admins may search teachers within their school to print certificates through the exam code. District Admins may search specific teachers or students to print certificates.
*Pro Tip: Be sure to use the appropriate login URL - Admin Login
Login to your Precision Exams admin account.
- Select “Staff Search”
- Input the name of the Teacher (School & District Admin) or Student (District Admin ONLY)
- Under the “Type” drop-down menu, select either “Teacher” or “Student”
- Click on "Search"
- Select the name (blue link) of the proctor or student you wish to view
If you choose "Teacher"
- Under their Exams > Exam List tab, identify the Exam Code / Class and select the PROCTOR button
- NOTE: To select a previous school year, choose “Show all dates” under the drop-down menu that says, “Show current school year.”
- Select the student(s) who achieved a passing score on the exam ("Cert." column has a green ribbon icon).
- Assure that the "Reports" column also has a green check (it may take up to 15 minutes after a student has submitted their exam before the certificates are available. Use the "REFRESH" button to check availability).
- At the top right of your screen, find Print: select and choose from the drop-down options.
For additional information regarding Student Score Reports, Click here.
If you choose “Student”
- Select the student's name from the "Staff Search"
- Click on “View Student Activity”
- Identify the exam(s) with a "Y" under the Certificate column and click on the printer icon to download a .PDF copy of their certificate
- Certificates and Reports will be sent to the download folder that you have associated with your browser. The file type is .PDF
- Files may be downloaded individually or as a class depending on the selection of a single student or multiple students (see step 2. above).
Best Practices for Certificates:
- Certificates are two-sided, be sure to print both sides of the certificate to show the skills & knowledge summary outlined on the back of the certificate
- Use heavy paper for a nice presentation to the student
- Print two copies of the certificates and create a “Wall of Fame” to celebrate student success
- Ask a director, principal, or superintendent to present certificates to students
- At graduation, place certificates in a nice navy folder and present students with their certificate and a pin and cords to represent their hard work
- Read and share our article: Resume Tips and Templates for CTE Students
- Share this video with your students - Cutting to the Chase: How CTE Helps your Future