By accessing the Precision Exams system you accept the terms of the Proctor Agreement
Thank you for serving as a proctor and administrator using the Precision Exams software services. Proctors serve a special and important role in the testing process. In this role, you are responsible for testing at your location and for each candidate/student you authorize to test. We want you and the candidates/students to have the best experience possible. If any issues arise during the testing process, contact Precision Exams support services for assistance.
By accessing the Precision Exams software services and administering any exam you agree to strictly abide by the terms of this agreement. If you cannot agree to the terms of this agreement, do not access or immediately log out of the Precision Exams software services. The term of this agreement shall remain in effect until Precision Exams terminates the agreement by written notice. Note: For security reasons, all your actions within the Precision Exams software services may be tracked and recorded.
- The National Health Science Assessment may NOT be proctored by a health science teacher/instructor or any individual that has a direct vested interest in the candidates'/students’ scores on this assessment.
SAFEGUARD, ACCESS AND INFORMATION:
- You understand and agree that all content accessed through Precision Exams software services is proprietary, copyrighted, and considered strictly confidential information. Access to said software services is restricted to those individuals authorized by Precision Exams and the organization that contracted the software services.
- You understand and agree that under federal copyright law it is illegal to copy, reproduce, record, display or distribute any provided content without express written permission; and that, copyright infringement can result in criminal penalties, including imprisonment of up to five years and fines of up to $250,000 per offense.
- You shall not allow anyone to copy, reproduce, record, display or distribute any provided content or create a key for any assessment in any manner.
- You shall only allow other authorized proctors or administrators to access the Precision Exams software services and/or administer candidate/student assessments.
- You understand and agree that Precision Exams may verify a proctor's identity, require additional proof of eligibility, or deny access to a particular proctor.
- You agree to safeguard access information (including IDs, usernames and passwords issued to proctors, administrators, and test candidates/students), assessment information, reports and candidate results, and if needed, keeping printed copies of the same in a secure and locked location.
- You shall not directly or indirectly disclose any assessment information except as required to administer the assessments.
- You shall immediately confiscate any testing related material from individuals found cheating or copying, in any manner, assessment material; and, shall immediately report any improper behavior to appropriate local authorities and to Precision Exams, at 801-653-9356 or email@example.com
- You shall verify the identity of each assessment candidate and ensure that only eligible candidates/students are authorized to take the exam.
- You shall read test administration training material and proactively seek any additional training needed prior to proctoring an assessment.
- You shall ensure that the proper exam code (created by associating the correct class to its proper exam) is given to the correct candidates/students.
- You or a substitute proctor shall, at all times, be physically present with and in view of all assessment candidates/students that you have authorized to test; and, you shall observe candidates’ actions by moving about the testing area checking for any improper behavior, including accessing unauthorized computer programs before, during or after testing.
- You shall enforce the following testing rules and procedures:
- Candidates/students must leave all preparation materials and personal effects (including but not limited to, notes, textbooks, electronic devices, phones, calculators, purses, and translation devices) outside of the testing area, unless specifically noted or authorized by Precision Exams. A standard non-graphing calculator may be permitted on exams with mathematical equations.
- Before beginning the testing process, all Web browsers must be closed and restarted.
- Candidates/students may NOT access any unauthorized computer programs before, during or after the testing session.
- Candidates or students shall NOT supervise other candidates/students in any aspect of the testing process.
- Talking is not permitted during the testing process.
- No assistance may be provided to candidates/students regarding any exam content.
- Candidates/students may NOT leave the room during the testing process, except in required circumstances; if the proctor determines there is a required circumstance, the proctor must ensure the candidate/student does not take any testing or preparation material with them; candidates/students should not be allowed to leave together with other candidates/students until those individuals are finished with the testing process.
- Only candidates/students with a declared and properly authorized need in an IEP, IRP, 504, LEP, and ELL document may request special accommodations from Precision Exams – email or call to request special accommodations: firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.653.9356.
- Candidates/students may NOT immediately re-take an assessment. If an assessment re-take is needed, contact Precision Exams for specific policies and procedures.
- You shall provide a testing environment that meets all Precision Exams system requirements.
- You shall provide a testing environment that is quiet and distraction free, functional for all candidates/students, and meets local safety, health, and accessibility standards.
- You shall provide each candidate/student equal and fair treatment.