Precision Exams requires proctors to be approved prior to administering exams, either by the state, our customer support team or a school administrator.
*Pro Tip: Be sure to use the appropriate login URL - Admin Login
Log in to your Admin account
- Select the tab “My Profile.”
- Choose the “Message” tab.
- “Select” the proctor you need to approve from the action column.
This will open a new tab within your screen
- Verify the proctors name within the tab.
- Assure that you are within their “Edit Staff” tab.
- Review the proctor’s contact information that they submitted.
- Verify that they have entered the correct email as their ID unless required to enter a state specific ID (Washington, Utah, Indiana).
- Assure that they have chosen the correct district and school location.
- If this proctor requires additional schools or an alternate role, please contact our customer support team, 1-800-470-1215.
- Once everything is verified and correct, click “Submit” to authorize the proctor. You may close their tab and select “Refresh” to assure they have been approved.
A Downloadable PDF of the instructions is available here.