In just a few simple steps, proctors will create their own exam codes for students to earn their industry-recognized certifications.
Check out our "Proctor Experience Video" or follow the simple step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to your state landing page: www.precisionexams.com/login or www.precisionexams.com/statename (i.e. www.precisionexams.com/california)
- Click Proctor Login
Enter you Proctor ID and Password
Under the tab My Exams > Exam List, identify the Add Exam button.
Within the Add Exam screen, follow the system prompts…
- Enter a Class Name - this is the name you will use to identify each of your specific classes.
- Select a class Period for the exam.
- Select a class Term for the exam.
- Select the type of assessment that you want to create an exam code for. Descriptions are provided for each assessment type to help you know which assessment works for you.
5. Select the exam you intend to give for this class. The list of exams is fairly long. We recommend using the search bar to search for the exam name or number.
6. Once you have selected the correct exam, click Create Exam in the bottom right corner.
Your exam code will be a unique alpha-numeric 8-digit code. Students will log into the exam platform using that code.