Congratulations! Your students have earned their CTE industry-recognized certificate. Your students have worked hard for this achievement – be sure to recognize and celebrate their accomplishment. Make it a big deal!
- Go to your state* landing page: www.precisionexams.com/login or www.precisionexams.com/statename (i.e. www.precisionexams.com/california)
*National Health Science Assessment, go to www.precisionexams.com/nchse
- Click Proctor Login
Enter you Proctor ID and Password
Under the tab My Exams > Exam List, identify the Class and select the PROCTOR button.
To print exam certificates and Student Score Reports:
- Select the student(s) who achieved a passing score on the exam (Cert. column has a green ribbon icon)
- Assure that the Reports column also has a green check (it may take up to 15 minutes after a student has submitted their exam before the certificates are available. Use the REFRESH button to check availability)
- At the top right of your screen, find Print: Select and choose from the drop down options.
- Certificates and Reports will be sent to the download folder that you have associated with your browser. File type is .PDF
- Files may be downloaded individually or as a class depending on the selection of a single student or multiple students (see step 1. above)
Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices:
- Certificates are two sided, be sure to print both sides of the certificate to show the skills & knowledge summary outlined on the back of the certificate
- Use heavy paper for a nice presentation to the student
- Print two copies of the certificates and create a “Wall of Fame” to celebrate student success
- Ask a director, principal, or superintendent to present certificates to students
- At graduation, place certificates in a nice navy folder and present students with their certificate and a pin and cords to represent their hard work
- Read and share our article: Resume Tips and Templates for CTE Students
- Share this video with you students - Cutting to the Chase: How CTE Helps your Future
For additional questions and assistance, please contact our Customer Support team at 1-800-470-1215 or email@example.com