As one of our most popular reports, it provides a detailed breakdown of any exam by student and standard. This report is an excellent choice to review student data regarding background knowledge, strengths, weaknesses, and overall comprehension.
How do I run a Proctor Standard Report?
- Click the Reports tab at the top of your Proctor / Admin page
- In the "State Reports" section, click View to the right of the Proctor Standard Report
Select your data parameters:
Your information should automatically populate. However, you do have the ability to customize the following data parameters:
With the Proctor Standard report you will be able to:
- Review after a pre-assessment to gather a baseline of student knowledge.
- Review after a mid-term/benchmark assessment to see how students /class is pacing.
- Use as a professional development tool to help refine best practices and teaching strategies by standard.
- Analyze time management with your teaching of the standards.
- Proctors/Teachers will be able identify which standards may need additional coverage and how to address individual students needs.
- Have a snapshot of the exam blueprint with the number of questions and points per standard.