An individual breakdown of the percent of correct responses per standard, students may elect to have this report automatically emailed to them at the conclusion of their exam. Proctors can also download a .pdf file and share it with their students.
How do I print a Student Score Report for my students?
- Log in to your Proctor account and go to the My Exams > Exam List tabs.
- Identify the Class and Exam Code that the student used to take the exam and click on the PROCTOR button to open the class list.
3. Identify the student(s) and check the box to the left of their name. Assure that the student(s) have a green check in the reports column, indicating that the reports are available.
NOTE: You may select multiple students at one time, however, all reports will be lumped together into one .pdf file. If you will be printing the reports for your students, this is the fastest process. If you will be providing the students with a digital copy of the report, individually selecting the students is required.
4. At the top right side of your screen, identify Print and select the drop down arrow.
5. Select Student Score Report and a file will be sent to the downloads folder of your computer.
With the Student Score Report they will be able to:
- Analyze the Points Possible, Student Score, and Percent Correct from their individual exam.
- Identify the percent of correct responses per standard.
- Review the Knowledge Standards here.