Often referred to as the "Student Growth Measurement" this report provides a breakdown of the exams and student performance at various levels of detail.
How do I run a Summary Suite Report?
- Click the Reports tab at the top of your Proctor/Admin page
- In the "State Reports" section, click View to the right of the Summary Suite Report
Select your data parameters:
Your information should automatically populate. However, you do have the ability to customize the following data parameters:
Within the Summary Suite report you will be able to:
- Export the report as a .xls or .pdf file
- Click More Details or Less Details in the upper-right-hand corner to expand what information is shown.
- With the Test Type set to Pre/Post the last column of the report will give the Change or difference in exam score between the students Pre-Assessment and their Post-Assessment.