For students who don’t earn a certificate on their first attempt, Precision Exams offers retake opportunities. Check with your CTE director to ensure your state/district allows retakes! Check out our retake policy below.
Precision Exams Standard Retake Policy:
- 1st retake: 1-day waiting period
- 2nd retake: 3-day waiting period
- 3rd retake: 7-day waiting period
How to create a Retake Exam Code?
- Go to your state landing page
- Log in as a Proctor
- Click on My Exams
- Click Add Exam
- Enter your Class Name. (It may help to add "Retake" to the class name)
- Select the Period and Term
- Click Single Assessment
- Select the exam that you wish to provide as the retake
- Click Create Exam
Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices:
- Always create a new Exam Code using Single Assessment for students who need to retake an exam. Do NOT use the same Exam Code as their first attempt.
- Pull the Student Score Report and print a copy of the knowledge standards for students to reference what areas need focus.
For additional questions and assistance, please contact our Customer Support team at 1-800-470-1215 or email@example.com